- Our highest efficiency, top-of-the-line gas furnace series delivers superior home comfort
- Energy-saving modulating and two-stage operation options for more even temperature control and quiet operation
- Combine compatible gas furnaces with the Observer® communicating wall control and communicating indoor unit for the ultimate in home comfort
(Up to 80%-98% AFUE, Lifetime heat exchanger warranty, 10 year no hassle replacement limited warranty, communicating capability, modulating, two-stage operation.)
- Our most quiet, efficient cooling series for the best home comfort levels
- Superior summer dehumidification for more comfort in warm weather
- Two-stage operation and SEER ratings up to 19 for energy-saving, lasting performance
- Combine compatible air conditioners with Observer® Communicating Wall Control and communicating indoor unit for the ultimate in home comfort
(Up to 17-19 SEER, Up to 13 EER, as low as 56-70 decibels, 10 year no hassle replacement limited warranty, communicating capability, two-stage operation.)
Central humidifiers are built directly into your home’s air conditioning or heating unit. These are the best choice if you want to add humidity throughout the entire house.
Enjoy cleaner air with our high-efficiency air purifier that treats 100% of the air flowing through your home comfort system. It’s ideal for homes susceptible to airborne germs as well as those sensitive to pollen, pet dander and other air irritants. It features silent operation and the patented ability to not only capture unwanted pollutants, but kill or inactivate many of them as well.
Enjoy the comfort of your home with our programmable thermostat that can enhance energy efficiency with humidity control during sticky summer months and 7-day temperature scheduling. If you have a heat pump and furnace as part of your home comfort system, the thermostat allows dual fuel management to switch from electric operation to gas heating when needed.
There are many reasons for a new furnace or air conditioning system. The most obvious is that it has broken down, and cannot be repaired. When this occurs, we are here to help! For others, the need to upgrade and save money on heating and cooling cost is a necessity. Thanks to technology, HVAC systems have come a long way in only a few years. Many homeowners can save up to 50% off their current energy bills by simply replacing their old and outdated systems. Some homeowners are saving hundreds of dollars each month by replacing their old and inefficient heating and cooling systems.
If you are unsure whether your home is in need of a new system, fear not. FCR Home Improvements is here to give you our honest and professional feedback as we are happy to perform an energy audit of your home, free of charge. We can help determine whether your property is a good candidate for an upgrade, or if some simple maintenance is needed to restore your system to it’s prior glory days. FCR is here to assist in your specific home comfort needs, no matter how large or small they may be. If you are in need of a free in home energy audit, please contact us to schedule your in home consultation.
FCR Home Improvements offers full service HVAC diagnosis and repairs, for those moments when your system is not working properly, or not at all. Our trained service technicians will diagnose and repair any HVAC breakdowns, unless a replacement unit is necessary. You can always trust that our technicians are available to provide prompt and affordable solutions to your most difficult heating and cooling challenges.